Application Requirements

All applicants must submit the following:

  • Completed application form
  • Two letters of recommendation
  • Professional resume/CV
  • Official transcripts, electronically or physically mailed directly from all previously attended colleges and universities, which indicate the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
    **If you are a graduate of Niagara University, we will automatically attach your transcripts to your application and you do not need to request them. 
  • GMAT scores taken within the past five years.
    ** The GMAT may be waived if your undergraduate cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or above, or if you have extensive work experience. This will be determined during the application review process.


  • Personal statement/essay to support your admission
  • In-person interview, phone interview, or via Zoom

Mailing Address:

Graduate Studies
P.O. Box 1909
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109

International Applicants

Together with the standard application requirements above, international applicants must also submit the following items:

  • Official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly from the testing service. The minimum score required for the TOEFL is 79, while the minimum score for the IELTS is 6.0.

  • Official credential evaluation of all undergraduate transcripts. Copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation will not be accepted. Please choose the "comprehensive course by course evaluations" from either SpanTran or World Education Services.

  • If you are not a U.S. Citizen, law requires you obtain a student visa to study in the U.S. (unless you are otherwise in another status that legally permits you also to study while in the U.S.). In order to apply to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a student visa, you must first apply to the University for an I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) to be issued by the school. This I-20 can only be issued after you have met all admissions criteria and have been fully accepted into your intended program of study and after you have submitted proof of financial capability for expenses you will incur while studying in the U.S.

 Please reference the University's International Relations Office for I-20 application and additional information.