A couple hundred aspiring accountants and finance professionals took advantage of Tuesday afternoon’s opportunity to network with representatives from local accounting firms, banks, insurance companies and government agencies.
Niagara University’s annual Meet the Accounting and Finance Professionals Night was held in the Castellani Art Museum. The event is co-sponsored by the College of Business Administration and Office of Career Services.
Vince Agnello, chair of the accounting department, welcomed attendees and thanked the event’s corporate sponsors, which included Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner, Freed Maxick CPAs, GEICO, MassMutual – Buffalo and The Legend Group.
The list of attending employers included:
- Alliance Advisory Group
- Arcara Zucarelli Lenda & Associates, CPAs
- Becker Professional Education
- Brock, Schechter & Polakoff, LLP
- Buffamante Whipple Buttafaro
- Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner
- Dansa & D’Arata LLP
- Dopkins & Company LLP
- EFPR Group CPA’s
- Empire Valuation Consultants
- Firley, Moran, Freer & Eassa, CPA
- Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C.
- Ingram Micro
- Key Bank
- Lougen Valenti Bookbinder & Weintraub
- Lumsden & McCormick, LLP
- M&T Bank
- MassMutual – Buffalo
- New York State Dept. of Taxation & Finance
- New York State Office of the Comptroller
- Niagara University – Graduate Studies Office
- Northwestern Mutual – The Buffalo Office
- Ogorek Wealth Management
- Prudential Financial
- Rich Products
- Sandhill Investment Management
- Tax Technologies, Inc.
- The Bonadio Group
- The Legend Group
- Tronconi Segarra & Associates
- Wiley CPAexcel CPA Review